We work with you and your family to provide the best solution possible.
We take into consideration your entitlements, budget, safety, security, and your spiritual, social, personal and household needs.
Then we create a personalised plan for you, whether that is your NDIS home care package services, aged care or disability support needs.
From high care to low care and everything in between, maintaining your dignity and independence is our number one priority.
- Showering and dressing
- Assistance with grooming and hair
- Toileting support
Community access, shopping assistance and transport
Your carer or our service coordinators can spend time with you exploring what you may be interested in. We like to call this social support and companionship.
- Medical appointments
- Weekend sports
- School drop-off and pick up
- Shopping (escorted or non-escorted)
- Community events such as men’s shed and classes
- Social support and companionship
This can be a general clean or something a little more thorough, like some help with decluttering or some re-organisation.
Gardening and home maintenance
Our services include:
- Turning your veggie patch
- Rubbish removal
- Installing handrails or other accessibility needs
- Assembling or disassembling beds, furniture and flat packs.
- Changing smoke alarms, and more